National Incident Management System-related training is one of the important elements that state, territorial, tribal and local entities must complete during Fiscal Year 2006 (Oct. 1 2005 - Sept. 30, 2006) to become fully compliant with the NIMS. Jurisdictions are required to meet the FY06 NIMS requirements as a condition of receiving federal preparedness assistance in FY2007.
Provides instant access to critical key points of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) that can help you make decisions fast. Combine this guide with your NIMS training and feel confident that your NIMS compliance requirements are met. An essential tool for every team member responding to any national incident that requires command coordination.
3" x 5" reference guide clearly and concisely outlines what you need to know about NIMS objectives, whether you're at the local, state or federal level or in private industry. The all-hazards, non-jurisdictional or discipline specific guide also provides responsibilities and checklists for applying the Incident Command System (ICS).
* Color-coded tabs put NIMS compliance information at your fingertips
* Tough, waterproof, and alcohol-fast
* Can be used for NIMS and ICS training, during training and functional exercises, and on incident responses.
* NIMS Overview and Major Components
* Joint Information Systems
* Multi-agency Coordination System
* Incident Command System Concepts
* Sample Planning Schedules and Meeting Agenda
* ICS Position Responsibilities and Checklists
* Sample ICS Organizational Charts
* Planning Process and Cycle
* Incident Action Plan (IAP) and ICS Forms/Templates
* National Response Plan Relationship
* NIMS/ICS Glossary and Acronyms Reference
* Position-specific Prompts for Command, Operations
* And More!