This DualShock analog controller is a controller capable of providing feedback based on the onscreen action of the game (if the game supports it), or Vibration Function.
This standard PSX controller has 14 buttons which include:
1) four buttons arranged as a directional pad on the top left
2) Start and Select buttons in the top middle
3) four action buttons on the top right
4) two action buttons on the front left
5) two action buttons on the front right
This controller also has two vibration motors: a weak buzzing motor (like cell phone or pager vibration), and a strong rumble motor which uses the PlayStation to power the vibration function