Tiger Balm is a well-known and trusted topical pain relieving ointment for over a century. Formulated by a Chinese herbalist Aw Chu Kin, today Tiger Balm is available in over 100 countries and can be found in medicine cabinets all over the world.
Contrary to what its name suggested, there is no tiger in the balm. In fact, Tiger Balm has gotten its name from Aw Boon Haw, son of Aw Chu Kin, where the word “Haw” means Tiger and symbolizes strength and vitality for the Chinese.
Formulated with herbal ingredients, Tiger Balm provides fast, effective relief from symptoms such as body aches and pains including headaches, rheumatism, arthritic pain, muscles strains and sprains.
There are 3 variants of Tiger Balm:
• Tiger Balm White – Regular Strength. Do not stain clothes
• Tiger Balm Red - Extra Strength. Stain clothes
• Tiger Balm Soft - Lighter fragrance and softer texture than Tiger Balm White and Tiger Balm Red
* Effective relief for:
o stuffy nose
o insect bites
o muscle aches, pains and sprains
Camphor BP 10.0%, Menthol BP 12.0%, Cajuput Oil BPC 13.0%, Clove Oil 1.5%, Parrifin & Petrolatum q.s.
Directions of Use:
• Apply and massage gently on affected areas.
• For external use only.
Available Tiger Balm Products:
1. Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel 60g / 2.12 oz
2. Tiger Balm Active Muscle Rub 60g / 2.12 oz
3. Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch (2 Plasters/Pack)
4. Tiger Balm Medicated Large Plaster Cool (3 Plasters/Pack)
5. Tiger Balm Medicated Large Plaster Warm (3 Plasters/Pack)
6. Tiger Balm Medicated Small Plaster Cool (3 Plasters/Pack)
7. Tiger Balm Medicated Small Plaster Warm (3 Plasters/Pack)
8. Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent Patch (10 Patches)
9. Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub 50g / 1.76 oz
10. Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost 50g / 1.76 oz
11. Tiger Balm Red 30g / 1.06 oz
12. Tiger Balm Soft 50g / 1.76 oz
13. Tiger Balm Ultra Thin Patch (5 plasters)
14. Tiger Balm White 30g / 1.06 oz
Do check out our item listings for them!
For more products, terms of service and FAQ, please visit our store at http://skincareideas.ecrater.com.
Thanks for looking at SkinCare Ideas!
Terms most searched:
tiger balm, pain relief for headaches, stuffy nose, insect bites, itchiness, aches, strains