What the thread Count IS?
The thread count is an important place to start when talking about the quality of sheets.
Thread count can be defined as the number of threads that are woven into one square inch of fabric. Generally, the higher the thread count, the softer, and more durable the sheet will be. A good rule of thumb is 200 250 TC are good, 280 350 are better, and 380 1500 are the best.
Quality Features and Specifications
* 100% Cotton, 600 TC (threads per inch) sateen sheet
* 4 Piece set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillow cases
* Fully elasticized fitted sheet 78" x 80" with 14" pocket
* Flat sheet measures 108" x 102" with 4" top hem
* Two Full Size pillowcases measure 21"x40" with 4" hem
* Two ply, anti shearing weave improves durability and avoids pilling
* Colorfast, eco-friendly dyes
* Comes factory new in zippered vinyl bag
* Machine washable (cold water, no bleach). Tumble dry in low heat, remove immediately. Warm iron, if needed