If youre about to venture into C++ programming for the first time, Minibook I begins at the beginning and covers all the basic stuff you need to know. Youll be ready to join the big kids when you reach the subsequent minibooks, which cover
* Understanding objects and classes, including UML and design patterns
* Fixing problems, debugging your code, and choosing a good debugger
* Advanced C++ programming
* Reading and writing files, with coverage of stream programming
* C++ .NET, which shows you how to program for Microsofts latest product, create Web services, build assemblies, and more
* Visual Studio 6.0 and MFC, featuring a discussion of writing software for Windows with Microsoft Foundation classes
No matter how accomplished a C++ programmer you are or arent there will always be times when you need a reference guide. C++ All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies gets you started with C++ programming, takes you as far as you want to go, and makes it easy to find out more whenever you want.