This handheld battery tester comes with an easy-to-read LCD display and adjustable sliding arm for varying battery sizes. A convenient chart on the back of the battery tester helps you determine if you batteries are in good condition or if they need recharged/replaced.
If you have any use for batteries at all, then this battery charger's amazing wholesale price is only one of the reasons to get this item now. Here are a few situations which make for great uses for this affordable handheld battery tester:
1) Heading out at night? Don't be left in the dark, check how much power is left in your flashlight's battery.
2) Taking a 10 hour flight? Make sure your favorite handheld Going on a road trip and need to listen to your favorite radio station or news broadcast? Make sure the batteries in your pocket radio are going to last.
3) Bought one of our RC toys and about to head to the park with your kid? First make sure the batteries will last long enough!
4) Are the batteries in your smoke detector working? Are you sure? Fire safety is serious, don't leave any doubts and use this tool to check the batteries now.
5) Have a meeting in the morning? Don't regret it when your alarm clock's battery dries up, check and double-check with this battery tester. 6) Recording a huge event? Make sure your video/camcorder's battery is up to the job and has the power to handle it.
7) Want to use your cool, new laser pointer to give a big presentation? Don't embarass yourself when the batteries don't die on you, check the night before with this handy battery tester.
* If the digits did not show, check that battery is touching both contacts, otherwise the battery is completely dead.
* Checks battery power level
* Adjustable sliding arm for different size of batteries