Introducing Alpha Centauri, an all metal red LED watch from the future which manifests infinite coolness by rewriting the rules of how temporal data (time) should be displayed. By watching the heartbeat of the universe on the ECG style display you can see the current time in mesmerizing fashion.
So how does this watch tell you the time? Here is how; tap the button on the bottom of the timepiece and watch the ECG light up. There are 124 red LED lights on the watch face. The upper peak LED lights display the hour. The lower peak (trough) LED lights display minutes. How's that for intuitiveness! That kind of "thinking man's" way of telling time is perfect for your average pro blogger, cardiologist, surgeon, physicist, hacker, Trekkie, uber geek, gadget freak, or anybody who is a somebody.
* Main Function: Japanese-inspired red LED digital watch
* Screen: 124 red LED lights for hour and minute time display
* Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
- Material: Brushed steel color all-metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 20
- Segment length: ~ 8 mm
* Clasp: Two button safety design
* Settings: Time, Date, Luminosity Mode
* Power: CR2032 (x2) lithium polymer pre-installed
* Manufacturer Ref: ECGD79B13AA
* This watch is weatherproof for use outdoors in rain or snow but not waterproof (do not submerse in water)
* Model CVIZ-G167 Red LED Watch
* User Manual - English