Equine Horse Calm reduces anxiety & stress in highly strung horses (200mg)
HORSE LAMINITIS FREE SHOP
FREE SHIPPING. NO TAXES. EASY RETURNS.
Free Shipping to Canada and the US.
EQuine Horse Calm™
Homeopathic remedy calms and soothes highly-strung, stressed and anxious horses
equine horse calm - natural calming agent to relax spooked horses
EQuine Horse Calm Benefits:
* Reduces nervousness and skittishness without drowsiness
* Reduces irritability and improves temperament
* Helps horses adjust to new homes or surroundings
* Safe and effective for nursing or pregnant mares and young foals
It is such a pleasure to finally see my filly, Calico, settling in. She was not used to the new stable after we renovated it, and was very nervous. After a few doses of [EQuine Horse Calm], she was placid without looking drugged. Thank you for something natural that works!
Support for the spooked or restless horse
Horses have a very strong ‘fight or flight’ instinct and it does not take much for a horse to become spooked and unsettled, lose confidence or become panicked. This can happen for a variety of reasons – new stables (or a new addition to the stables), a traumatic experience, past abuse or a horse may be naturally prone to nerves and jitters. This can become problematic when riding both in and out of competitions, and especially traumatic for the horse in question. Horses may also dislike being transported and may suffer with elevated heart rate, shaking or rapid breathing. Common signs of distress and panic include excessive sweating, tail-swishing, and resistance.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to soothe and comfort an anxious and spooky horse. Use slow fluid movements around a jittery horse, and speak in low tones in a calming manner until he is relaxed. Spend ring time just walking with your horse - your consistency will build that needed trust. Next, increase your horse’s turn out time, allowing your horse to expend extra energy in its natural setting. Talk to your feed supplier about low energy feeds which can help to lessen hyperactivity. Specific toys can also serve to relax your horse, as does a gentle rub down or massage. Also, use blinders or blinkers on your horse while leading him or her out of the stall.
What is EQuine Horse Calms?
EQuine Horse Calm is a 100% safe and natural FDA registered homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to support calm mood and soothed temperament in horses. Taken internally, the ingredients in EQuine Horse Calm are homeopathic, addressing acute symptoms such as rapid breathing, increased heart rate and resistance - helping your horse to adjust in a natural manner without causing drowsiness or lethargy.
How has EQuine Horse Calm helped others?
“… [EQuine Horse Calm] is just great. I was in a riding accident with my stallion last year. Ever since, he has been skittish and lost his confidence. This remedy did the trick, and he is a lot calmer now and not so afraid of everything…. Now I just need something for me!!”
—Ellen, Morongo Valley
“I run a riding school for children. When we introduce a new horse to our group, they often get shy and nervous with the other horses. We cannot afford for our horses to be timid when they have to have children ride them throughout the day. I heard about EQuine Horse Calm and decided to keep some on hand. It has worked miracles – and has become a staple part of my care program.”
“We have been riding in competition for years. This year my son’s horse was a little nervous before the competition. After a dose of horse calm, his horse seemed so much more relaxed and was still sharp enough to ride well. We have all decided to use it on our horses too!”
—The Laughlan Family
“I have a 6 year old gelding that I recently purchased. He had been rescued from abuse and neglect by another horse enthusiast. He had loving soft eyes and a desire to please, but he could not get the fears out of his mind that kept him from fully accepting the love of people who were trying to help him. I seen the product on the computer for homeopathic herbal remedies called Equine Horse Calm. I tried some with him and could see a huge difference the first time. He loves the taste and really relaxes right away. I love this product and would recommend it to any horse enthusiast trying to work with a horse with issues.”
What are the Ingredients?
EQuine Horse Calm contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
* Chamomilla (30C) This homeopathic remedy has long been used on children to address niggles and restlessness. This remedy is well suited to horses that seem angry and irritable but still sensitive. Suits symptoms that tend to worsen in the open wind.
* Kali phos (6X) One of the biochemic tissue salts to specifically address proper nerve functioning and impulses within the nervous system. Suited to horses that seem overworked, stressed or anxious disposition.
* Cina (30C) A homeopathic remedy suited to horses that cannot bear to be touched or observed, or that show signs of obstinacy. Particularly useful in addressing deep-rooted issues arising from past abuse. This remedy is used commonly to address temper tantrums in children.
* Phosphorus (6C) This remedy can be beneficial to address symptoms of fatigue and nervousness or for those horses that tend to experience nervous tension that causes digestive complaints.
* Asarum (6C) This homeopathic remedy is used to address nervous afflictions with spasmodic muscular actions or shivers from emotion. Suits horses that seem skittish from unfamiliar sounds.
* Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
EQuine Horse Calm is presented in easy to administer homeopathic sucrose granules and is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). EQuine Horse Calm contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Ready to Purchase?
How do I use EQuine Horse Calm?
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of granules directly into the mouth or offer on the hand. May be dosed every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses if necessary or 2-3 times daily as a maintenance program.
Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
EQuine Horse Calm is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* EQuine Immunity Booster™ is used to support the immune system
* EQuine Colic Calm™ is used to support healthy digestion and soothed stomach in horses
* EQuine Shiny Coat Supplement™ is used to support healthy, shiny coats
How long until I see results?
Because EQuine Horse Calm is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help support calmed mood and soothed nerves without drowsiness. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
EQuine Horse Calm can safely be used along with prescription medications and supplements from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EQuine Horse Calm and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Horse Calm (200g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use.