Warm white LED light bulb for use in any standard incandescent socket.
After many months of careful research and study we are happy to finally bring you our own selection of white LED lights. These are compact sized light bulbs (often called LED lamps in the trade) that will fit into any standard incandescent lamp socket. Our G07 model produces a warm white color light and measures a mere 100mm by 55mm (L x W), making it suitable for placing in practically any size/shape lighting fixture.
There has been plenty in the news about green gadgets and environmentally friendly LED lights recently. You probably already know the potential energy and environmental savings that can be achieved by switching to LED's. If not, then let us give you a simple rundown of the primary benefits:
1. Energy savings
2. Incredible lamp life (50,000 hours)
3. Environmentally friendly (no mercury or harmful gases)
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the all metal primary housing and die cast cooling fins to the IC boards that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world performance standards. You simply cannot find a better built compact-sized 3 watt screw in LED light bulb than the G07!
Great for retrofitting into existing low wattage desk lamps, wall sconces, multi-lamp pendants, these warm white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light distribution without any flicker. In addition, these LED lights provide particularly good eye friendly task lighting for computer desks.
* Primary Function: LED light bulb for standard screw-in lamp socket (desk lamps, pendants, wall mounted light fixtures, etc.)
* Materials: Glass cover, L.E.D.'s, aluminum casing and cooling fins
* Brightness: 180 lumens
* Typical Bulb Life: 50000 Hours
* Color Temperature: 2600-3000K (warm white)
* Distribution Type: Diffused
* Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
* Power: 3 Watts
* Input Voltage: 100-240V
* Dimensions: 100mm x 55mm
* Manufacturer Ref: E26DB15B678B
* Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs.
* Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your electric bill!
* These L.E.D. bulbs cannot produce the same amount of light as a 100 watt incandescent light bulb. They work most satisfactory when used to replace low wattage bulbs in desk lamps, wall fixtures, or multi lamp pendants.
* True professionally designed lamp casing (heavy gauge all metal curvilinear design), not plastic like the cheap lights on the marketplace today. This is important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will only last a few months before degrading, the G07 has an all metal design that will give you years of reliable use.