White LED light bulb for use in a bayonet base 200-240V mains socket.
After months of careful research and study we are happy to bring to you our second generation of white LED lights. These are professionally designed light bulbs (often called LED lamps in the trade) that fit into bayonet base incandescent lamp sockets. Our H19 model produces a white color light and emits enough light to replace incandescent and CFL's for many spot lighting tasks where directional lighting is needed.
There has been plenty in the news about green gadgets and environmentally friendly LED lights recently. You probably already know the potential energy and environmental savings that can be achieved by switching to LED's. If not, then let us give you a simple rundown of the primary benefits:
1. Energy savings (save 90% versus incandescent)
2. Incredible lamp life (50,000 hours)
3. Environmentally friendly (no mercury or harmful gases)
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the all metal die cast cooling fins to the IC boards that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world performance standards. You simply cannot find a better built 3 watt LED spotlight lamp than the H19!
Great for retrofitting into existing track lights, downlights, or other lighting fixtures with a spot type lighting distribution, these white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light without any flicker.
* Main Function: LED light bulb for producing white light from an incandescent bayonet base lamp socket
* Materials: Glass cover, L.E.D.'s, aluminum casing and cooling fins
* Base Type: B22 bayonet base
* Brightness: 180 lumens
* Color Temperature: 4000K (neutral white)
* Distribution Type: Spot
* Power: 3 Watts
* LEDS: 3 x 1 watt each
* Input Voltage: AC 200-240V
* Typical Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
* Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs
* Dimensions: 48mm x 73mm (W x H)
* Manufacturer Ref: LED395479328
* Catalog Ref: LED lamp, LED light, Energy saving light bulb
* These L.E.D. bulbs work most satisfactory when used to replace low wattage bulbs in track lights, downlights, or spot lights. A good energy savings choice for replacing 25-30 watt incandescent lamps.
* Home light bulbs in the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, India, the Middle East and older installations in France use the B22 bayonet base
* True professionally designed lamp casing (heavy gauge all metal design), not plastic like the cheap LED lights on the marketplace today. This is important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will only last a few months before degrading, the H19 has an all metal design that will give you years of reliable use.
* Deliver directional spotlighting without the flicker, noise or heat you can get with other conventional light sources
* Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your electric bill!