White LED spot light for use in standard screw base incandescent sockets. Our 12W G159 model produces a ultra-bright white color of light and emits enough light to replace incandescent and CFL's for many spot lighting and flood lighting tasks where directional lighting is needed.
This professionally designed LED light bulb (often called an LED lamp in the trade) fits into a standard screw base incandescent lamp socket. This is an extra bright 12 watt version, so you can use this LED spotlight to replace the 75-100 watt bulb you have in your spotlights or floodlights, thereby saving yourself anywhere between $50-100 a year in energy costs while giving you a similar amount of illumination. Now just imagine if you replaced those six incandescent outdoor security lights you have with these LED's, that could potentially save you $500 a year!
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the all metal die cast cooling fins to the IC boards that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world performance standards. You simply cannot find a better built 12 watt LED spot lighting lamp than the G159!
Great for retrofitting into existing floodlights, track lights, downlights, or other lighting fixtures with a directional lighting distribution, these white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light.
* Main Function: LED light bulb for producing white light from an incandescent base lamp socket
* Materials: Acrylic lenses, L.E.D.'s, aluminum casing with dice-cast cooling fins
* Base Type: E27 base
* Brightness: 720 lumens
* Color Temperature: 5000K (Ultra Bright Cool White)
* Distribution Type: Spot
* Power: 12 Watts
* LED's: 12 x 1 watt each
* Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
* Typical Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
* Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs
* Dimensions: 118mm x 125mm (diameter x height) - similar in size to a PAR38
* Manufacturer Ref: LED91AC35793
* Energy savings (save 90% versus incandescent)
* Incredible lamp life (50,000 hours)
* Environmentally friendly (no mercury or harmful gases that compact fluorescent lamps have)
* A good energy savings choice for replacing 50-100 watt incandescent lamps
* True professionally designed lamp casing (heavy gauge all metal design), not plastic like the cheap LED lights on the marketplace today. This is important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will only last a few months before degrading, the G159 has an all metal design that will give you years of reliable use.
* Deliver directional spotlighting without the flicker, noise or heat you can get with other conventional light sources
* Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your electric bill!
* Model CVCL-G159 LED Light Bulb
* Login for Wholesale Discount Price
* Written By: D.O.
* Photos By: L.H.
* Catalog Ref: LED lamp, LED light, Energy saving light bulb