This USB print server lets you share a USB printer on your small office or home network.
Does your small or home office network use a shared printer? If the printer is in your office, then you probably love how every time someone prints, they have to run into your office to get it. And the other people in your office definitely love how they have to turn on your computer before they can print anything. And you all love how any time your computer crashes or restarts, no one on your network can print anything. Right? We didn't think so.
Purchase this USB print server today and give your small or home office network the flexibility and accessibility it deserves. With this USB print server, you can place your printer anywhere in your office for greater convenience. One user's computer crash will never disrupt another user's print job again. You'll never have to leave one computer on all day just so you can occassionally use the printer. You won't have to go through the hassle of looking for and re-installing printer drivers just because you want to move the printer to another location. And if you're accessing your wireless network with your laptop, you can print quickly and easily from anywhere in your office, with no wires to tie you down!
This USB print server couldn't be easier to use. Just pop the software into your computer, plug the USB server into your wired or wireless router with a regular ethernet cable, then connect your USB printer to the print server. That's it! The USB print server is now hosting your printer. Any user on your network can access the shared printer just as if it were attached to their computer. The built-in server management system allows you to configure, monitor and reset the server through a web browser. You can even password protect the printer for your security.
* Primary Function: USB Print Server
* Operating System Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32 bit version only) , Mac OS X
* Network Protocol: TCP/IP
* Supported Protocols: LPR/LPD, DHCP, UPnP
* Network Interface: 10/100Mbps RJ45
* Standards: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T; USB 2.0
* Management: Browser Style Interface, Windows Utility
* USB ports: 1 port
* USB compatibility: 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1
* Certifications: CE, ROHS, FCC
* Dimensions: 55mm x 54mm x 26mm (L x W x H)
* Manufacturer Ref: NK13RS8N3V
* Catalog Ref: USB Print Server, USB Printer Server, USB Server, USB Network Server
* This USB print server has 1 USB port and supports one USB printer at a time.
* A shared printer can be used by one user at a time. Each user simply has to press "Disconnect" when they are finished printing.
* Buy several USB print servers to share multiple USB printers in different locations.
* Model CVEL-G35 USB Print Server
* English User Manual
* CAT5 Ethernet Cable (5 feet / 152.4 cm)
* Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
* CD with networking software and user manual