If you don’t have HID Xenon lights installed in your car, truck, van, or SUV, then now is the time to upgrade. The installation is easy for anyone to complete in 60 minutes or less and we guarantee that once you experience the increased clarity which these HID Xenon bulbs provide, you will never use another halogen bulb again!
High Efficiency – High Quality
What surprises most people about HID Xenon bulbs is that despite producing 300% more light, they consume approximately half the energy which halogen bulbs use. The best part is that even with 3x the brightness, they still last between 2000-3000 hours compared to 450 and 1000 hours for halogen lamps. And since this kit is built using the same manufacturing process as brands such as Hella, Phillips, MTEC, and Bosch, you can feel confident knowing that this kit will outlive the life of your vehicle!
Night and Poor Weather Driving
Visual clarity at night is only 5% of what it is during the day. As a result, the risk of an accident greatly increases. The situation is worse when driving in bad weather, especially in fog or storm conditions. However, you can greatly improve your clarity in these conditions by upgrading to a pair of these HID light bulbs. This Xenon kit uses 6000K HID lamps which create light that is very similar to natural daylight. Because of this you will not blind oncoming drivers, but you'll still be able to clearly view objects from a far away distance, easily read road signs, and navigate safely at night.
Higher Lumen Rating
These HID Xenon bulbs produce 2,800 to 3,500 lumens of brightness versus traditional halogen bulbs which only produce between 700 to 2,100 lumens. The real world benefits of these numbers-- you are able to see an extra 30-60 meters or up to 15 car lengths farther to avoid dangers. Your peripheral vision is almost doubled to account for pedestrians and animals that might suddenly dart onto the road. The bottom line-- you dramatically improve your safety when driving at night.
* Main function: HID Xenon Headlight Kit (H7) – 6000K
* Ballast parameter:
- Input Voltage: 9-32V
- Normal Voltage: 13.5V 3.1A / 24V 1.7A
- Max input Current: 6A
- Rated Current: 3.2A
- Output Wattage: 35W
- Work Temperature: -40 C to 105 C
* Dimensions Ballast: 82mm x 57mm x 25mm
* Cable length from ballast to bulb: 500mm
* Manufacturer Ref: 2TRGSA60000
* Conversion kit includes HID Xenon bulbs and the lamp ballasts required to operate them.
* Reduced power consumption means less fuel consumption, so HID Xenon bulbs help you save money at the gas pumps!
* The superior performance of your headlights could very well mean the difference between stopping in time and being involved in a serious accident!
* Many people believe that the higher the color temperature the brighter the lamp. This is completely wrong. The color temperature is a scale to measure the color of the light. The higher up the scale the lamps are, the less bright they become. For the best lighting performance we recommend 6000K HID lamps. This is because they give you light that is very close to the natural daylight emitted by the sun with just a hint of blue and purple
Package Contents for Model CVEN-A32
* 2x HID Lamp Ballast
* 2x Xenon bulbs
* Power Cables
* User Manual - English