Hijara™ … a singular board game of concentration, strategy, placement and points accumulation ~ with but a single rule.
Games Magazine Top 100 ~ 1996 + Spiel Gut Recommendation ~ 2006
• 2 Players (age: 10+ / 40 mins.)
• concentration and strategy using placement (stones) and accumulation (points).
• Start with an empty board, end with a full board and the player with the most points is the winner.
• There are three ways to score points: 4 numbers of a kind in a row - horizontally, vertically, diagonally = 10 points … 4 numbers in sequence - horiz., vert., diag. = 15 points … 4 numbers in a square = 20 points.
• Overlooked points are forfeited.
• There is only one rule - stones must be placed on the numbers in the squares in numerical order.
Designed & published by Games Above Board : http://GamesAboveBoard.webs.com