Rhumb Line™ … a fast board game of observation, stratagem, placement and points accumulation ~ with a one-time twist in the tail.
• 2 Players (age: 8+ / 20 mins.)
• observation and tactics using placement (nuggets) and accumulation (points).
• Players take turns placing their nuggets, on the empty board, to form point-scoring rhumb lines.
• 4 in a radius = 10 points … 4 in an arc = 20 points … 4 in a spiral = 30 points.
• When players are down to their last nugget, they remove one of their own (once only) but may not return it from whence it came on their next turn.
• This end-play avoids a foregone conclusion and opens up scoring possibilities.
Designed & published by Games Above Board : http://GamesAboveBoard.webs.com
Major Fun Award: http://majorfun.com/2008/10/rhumb-line.html