Capture audio directly to your PC or Mac computer with this USB audio capture device.
The K68 USB audio capture device lets you use your existing turntable, cassette deck, CD player and more, to capture high quality audio to your PC or Mac computer! This is the most simple and affordable way to get your analog music into the digital realm.
The K68 is an extremely powerful device, yet easy enough for anyone to use. Simply connect the analog RCA or 3.5mm connection to the output jack of your audio device, connect the USB end to your computers USB port, then open the included audio capture software and hit "RECORD". That’s all there is to it! You can now use your newly captured audio to burn to a CD, load to your iTunes library, or send to your MP3 player. But that’s not all you can do with this amazing device....
With the K68 USB audio capture device and the included editing software you can edit your audio exactly the way you want it. What does this mean? Well, has there ever been a part of the music track that didn’t sound right, maybe the original recording was too loud, maybe there’s a section of audio you wish to shorten or remove, or maybe there is not enough bass on the original tape recording? If so, you will be happy to know that with the included software you can remaster your old recordings by adjusting the audio settings and make your tapes and records sound new again!
* Main Function: Audio USB Capture Device
* Media Source Inputs:
- 3.5mm jack
- RCA Red/White
* Suggested Source Devices:
- CD player
- Cassette deck
- Audio effects unit
* File Export Formats:
* Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 2.0: 1 available port
- HDD: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher, G4 or higher
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Seven, (32 bit only) Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Power Source: USB
* Dimensions: 73mm x 26mm x 11mm (L x W x D)
* Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
* Manufacturer Ref: 1CSBDSN0S5GF
* Read the user manual for initial setup configuration
* Use the USB ports on the back of the computer if the front ports do not capture the audio correctly.
* This product saves audio to your hard disk drive (HDD). Therefore the size and quantity of media you save is limited only by the size of your hard drive. Enjoy!
Package Contents For CVMK-K68
* USB Audio Capture Device
* Software CD
* 3.5mm coupler
* User Manual - English