Elevate your presentations to the next level with the K46 Wireless PC remote with motion sensor.
If you deliver electronic presentations with PowerPoint or other programs, you can manually change the next slide with the keyboard and mouse. This is one way, however, if you want to deliver more effective presentations that improve your connection with your audience, then the K46 wireless Wii-remote is exactly what you need.
The K46 works in response to the motion of your wrist and can easily open and navigate through any presentation software or computer program you desire. This remote works like a normal mouse, but with the added benefit of additional button controls, motion activated page switching, and complete user mobility. By being able to walk around the room during your next presentation, you will increase the effectiveness, and overall impact your words have with the audience.
When it comes to ease of use and comfort, the K46 can’t be beat. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand, all day long, and without pain or discomfort. The attractive design functions just like Nintendo’s popular Wii controller, but unlike the Wii controller, you can actually use the K46 on your PC or laptop as the ultimate presentation remote or even as a fully featured Windows Media Player controller.
* Product Description: Wireless Presentation Remote Controller with USB Receiver Dongle
* Power For Remote: 2x AA batteries
* Power For USB Dongle: Computer USB
* Wireless Range: Up to 15m
* Remote Buttons:
- Mode Key (Change operation to mouse, pointer, or game mode)
- Up, Down, Left, Right (Same as keyboard directional keys)
- Scroll Wheel (Same as mouse scroll, switch pages)
- Index Finger Key (Same as mouse left click)
- Enter Key (Same as keyboard ENTER key)
- Lock Key (Disables cursor movement)
- R- Key (Same as right mouse click)
- L- Key (Same as left mouse click)
- Power ON/OFF
* User Modes:
- Windows Media Player
* Dimensions - Remote: 165mm x 38mm x 38mm
* Dimensions - USB Dongle: 76mm x 25mm x 6mm
* Manufacturer Ref: D9J3KR7LKWO3
* The cursor will move to one side of the screen when the remote is pairing with the USB receiver for the first time. This is normal and should last for 1-2 minutes until the pairing is complete.
* If external radio waves cause the cursor to drift across the screen, you can press L + MODE key while the remote is on a flat service and this will recalibrate the cursor and eliminate the radio interference.
* For the most satisfying users experience, and to learn all of the extended functions, please read the entire user manual.
Package Contents For CVGI-K46
* Wireless presentation remote
* USB receiver dongle
* USB extension cable
* User Manual - English
* Wrist strap