25 pcs S Thermal Tattoo Stencil Transfer paper
Each sheet contains 4-layers:
1) Cover sheet to which the design is applied
2) Brown protective sheet - removed prior to use
3) Carbon Sheet
4) Yellow backing paper1.
Useful knowledge about tattoo stencil transfer paper:
A. For professinal large design transfer:
This S tattoo stencil transfer paper is tipically used with tattoo copier (tattoo transfer machine) for large tattoo designs. It's magic and can help artists a lot in creating crisp and clean lines. They are long lasting and not easy to wipe off. For more detailed information about professional tattoo transfer, pls refer to "How to transfer tattoo with tattoo transfer machine and tattoo stencil transfer paper."
B. For midle and smaller design transfer:
We can also singlely use the transfer paper to copy some simple and small designs with a pencil, ball pen and others. Here, How to transfer tattoo - middle and small designs.
1. Prepare some tattoo designs or DIY some yourself.
2. Copy the design with the carbon sheet. Open the S tattoo stencil transfer paper to the Carbon Sheet, keep the unshining side up. Then place the designs (prints, photocopies or pressworks etc.) face up on the unshining side. Outline the design with a pencil (draw directly on the design). After that, the carbon oil will be printed on the back side of the design. And the back side is for transfering on the skin.
3. Put some Speed Stick deodorant for Tattoo Transfer on the area where you want to place your design, only a thin layer. This helps the transfer to stick onto the skin.
4. Stick to the skin and rub. Place the carbon oil printed side of the tattoo design on the skin, rub gently onto the skin. Be careful not let the design move when rubbing.
5. Wait a few minutes for drying. That's all for the clean and not easy wiping off tattoo transfer.