The DM2050 is a compact, 3-channel tabletop mixer designed for todayÉs turntablist, desktop, and aspiring DJ. Featuring steep 3-band EQ on every channel, a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control, a dedicated microphone input with 2-band EQ, and multiple input sources, this entry-level mixer is big on features and easy on the wallet.
- Inputs for 4-6 lines switchable, 2 phono inputs, and a microphone
- Steep 3-band EQ on every channel with rotary frequency kills
- Dedicated microphone input with control for treble, bass, and level
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control
- Six segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and pre-fader listen (PFL) metering Channel
The route which a message follows