Mineral Makeup is a great Holiday Gift! Anyone would love to receive this under their tree, Moms, Sisters, Aunts, Friends, Co-workers, etc. I've just recently been introduced to Mineral Makeup and I'll never go back to traditional makeup again. I've had problem skin for most of my life and found that I don't have as many blemishes and my skin looks healthier when I use Minerals compared to store bought makeup. The samples make great stocking stuffers!
More reasons to buy Mineral Makeup...
1. We have over 25 colors of Foundation, so you're sure to find the right one!
2. 7 collections of Multi-Purpose Mineral Powders, which can be used for nails, eyeshadow, blush, lips, etc.
3. Free shipping on orders over $50
4. $2 samples...that's right, just 2 bucks to try our fabulous products!
5. 2 week shipping gaurantee, if order doesn't ship in 2 weeks...you get it FREE!
6. All pots have shifters, so it makes it easier to use and insures you won't get too much on your brush
7. Vegan friendly...Our complete line of mineral powder cosmetics is mineral-based, which means that all of the ingredients come from rocks!
8. We offer pots to mix and match your colors for that perfect look
9. Over time improves the condition of your skin...If you have sensitive skin, and have had bad experiences with cosmetics in the past, then natural mineral makeup is for you.
10. Christmas ordering up to Dec. 15th
11. No fillers, dyes, talc or bismuth used in our makeup, just pure Minerals!
12. Fast customer service. The founders work very hard to ensure every order is currect before it's shipped
13. We accept Paypal as a preferred payment method, but also accept major credit cards as well.
And that is just some of our great benefits.
This is a very soft, firm, and dense brush that is excellent for the application of the loose mineral foundation. Press the head against the sifter of the mineral foundation jar, and tip both, so that some of the powder gets on the bristles. You may need to lightly tap the bottom of the jar. Turn the brush right side up and tap the bottom of it on a hard surface to settle the pigment into the bristles. Firmly apply the foundation to the face, applying some pressure, as you work the foundation into the skin. Pressure is very important to the overall "look" of the product. Too light of a hand will result in a pasty looking product. It is better to start with less, and add on, than to put too much on, and have to buff it down. This in not a face powder, and is very concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way.
I also have a set available that includes lip, blush, and eye brushes if interested please email me. I also have Foundation available in many shades as well as Multi-Purpose Powders and Lipstick. All new never opened.