Collection of bizarre what-would-you-do scenarios from the twisted brain of Steve Willis (Morty the Dog, Cranium Frenzy), some of which originally appeared in The Stranger (Seattle weekly).
No doubt this booklet would provide many parties' worth of excellent conversation starters for the less imaginative (and most people are less imaginative than Willis).
Illustrations by the author throughout.
Originally published in 2001 in an edition of 15, this copy is from a special edition with a print run of only five copies produced in 2005 by the author.
- 5½ × 8½"
- 24 pages, cardstock covers
- condition is excellent, complete and intact, no tears or markings
- signed by Steve Willis
• NORTH AMERICA: For most orders, shipping within North America is a maximum of $4.99 regardless of package size. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• INTERNATIONAL: For most orders, shipping outside of North America is a flat rate of $12.99. If necessary, I will adjust the shipping cost before you pay or issue a partial refund after you pay.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.