Xantrex Trace Series/Inverter Charger
Based on the proven technology of the Xantrex™ DR Series, the Xantrex™ Trace Series Inverter/Charger is an economical power conversion solution designed to provide dependable modified sine wave electricity to essential circuits in the home or business during a power outage.
Based on the proven technology of the Xantrex™ TR Series, the Xantrex™ Trace Series Inverter/Charger is an economical power conversion solution designed to provide dependable modified sine wave electricity to essential circuits in the home or business during a power outage. It can also be used in conjunction with a generator or any renewable energy source in an off-grid application. In addition to providing new features, the Trace Series improves on the key features that have made the DR Series the most robust and reliable inverter/charger line for backup power and off-grid applications.
* New digital display shows kilowatts (kW) when inverting and amps (A) when charging, plus incorporates a robust ON/OFF membrane switch and status indicators
* New power factor corrected (PFC) charging, combined with a more sophisticated multi-stage battery charging algorithm, reduces electricity draw and generator run-time
* Simplified controls with a snap-on cover that protects settings from being accidentally changed
* Better thermal performance allows full output power to 50°C (122°F) without de-rating
* High surge capacity starts more difficult loads and handles overload conditions reliably
* Circuit boards are conformally-coated to protect them from corrosion for longer life & improved reliability
* Durable powder coated, corrosion resistant steel chassis
* TR-Remote On/Off Switch – includes LED status indicator (P/N: 989-1060)
* TR-Conduit Box – connects to the DC side of the inverter and accepts ¾”, 1” or 2” conduit (P/N: 989-1050)