Brad W. Foster (Stuff, Our Story Thus Far) drew a tiny picture of several hundred things he owned and collected them all here (the idea actually came from drawing exercises he used to do in class instead of listening to his teachers). Even more interesting, the artist was robbed while in the middle of this project so some of the items have Xs through them to show that he no longer owned them.
- 4¼ × 5½"
- 16 pages
- condition is very good, complete and intact, no tears or markings
- published by Jabberwocky Graphix, 1989
CONDITION varies on items in the Dollar Bin. Generally speaking, they're in very good condition; many are in excellent condition and some less so. If there's any extraordinary wear or what have you I'll do my best to say so. Please enlarge the images for a closer look.
• Shipping within North America is always a flat rate of $4.99 regardless of the number of items! For Canada it's $5.99!
• International customers are always welcome. Please contact me with a list of the items you want and I'll send an invoice for the total with shipping.
• Other info may be found in the Poopsheet Shop FAQ.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting the Poopsheet Shop! For more great items like this navigate on over to http://poopsheetshop.com
[minicomic, minicomics, minicomix, mini-comic, mini-comics, mini-comix, small press comics, underground comix, UG comix, newave comix, self-published]