*Condition: Very Good Condition
*Year of Release: 1995 in North America
This Sega Saturn system is used, cleaned, tested and guaranteed to work like new. The buyer will not be disappointed with this one and it’s guaranteed!
Sega Saturn System
1 Original Sega Saturn Control Pad
Official Sega AV Cable
3rd party Power Adapter
30 Day Warranty
Virtua Fighter Remix game complete in case with instructions.
NFL Quarterback Club 96 game complete in case with instructions.
World Series Baseball game complete in case with instructions.
Madden 98 game complete in case with instructions.
• Two Hitachi SuperH-2 7604 32-Bit RISC processors at 28.63 MHz (50-MIPS) – each has 4 KB on-chip cache, of which 2 KB can alternatively be used as directly addressable Scratchpad RAM
• SH-1 32-bit RISC processor (controlling the CD-ROM)
• Custom VDP 1 32-bit video display processor (running at 7.1590 MHz on NTSC Systems, 6.7116 MHz for PAL Systems)
• Custom VDP 2 32-bit video display processor (running at 7.1590 MHz on NTSC Systems, 6.7116 MHz for PAL Systems)
• Custom Saturn Control Unit (SCU) with DSP for geometry processing and DMA controller (running at 14.3 MHz)
• Motorola 68EC000 sound controller (running at 11.3 MHz / 1,5 MIPS)
• Yamaha FH1 DSP sound processor, "Sega Custom Sound Processor" (SCSP), running at 22.6 MHz
• Hitachi 4-bit MCU, "System Manager & Peripheral Control" (SMPC)
• 1 MB SDRAM
• 1 MB DRAM, combined with SDRAM to make the main 2 MB memory area
• 1.5 MB VRAM
• 4 KB VDP2 on-chip color RAM
• 512 KB audio RAM
• 512 KB CD-ROM cache
• 32 KB nonvolatile RAM (battery backup)
• 512 KB BIOS ROM
(*System specs information used from Wikepedia online.)
Want to trade in your unused games? Visit http://www.gamerzdungeon.net to find out how!