The new Cisco Catalyst 3750G Series switches are an innovative product line that improves LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches.
This new product series represents the next generation in desktop switches, and features Cisco StackWise technology, a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching system - one switch at a time. For mid-sized organizations and enterprise branch offices, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration flexibility, support for converged network patterns, and automation of intelligent network-services configurations.
For mid-sized organizations and enterprise branch offices, the Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration flexibility, support for converged network patterns, and automation of intelligent network-services configurations. In addition, the Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS is optimized for high-density Gigabit Ethernet deployments and includes a diverse range of switches that meet access, aggregation, or small-network backbone-connectivity requirements.
"Highest resiliency available for stackable switches"
• Cisco Model WS-C3750G-24TS-S
• 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
• 4x SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Standard Multilayer Software Image (SMI)
• Upgrade to Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (EMI)
• 32-Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
• Innovative stacking technology
• 1 RU stackable, multilayer switch
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• IP Services image installed
• Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
• Upgrade to Full dynamic IP routing
• 24 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Auto-sensing LAN
• 1 x RJ-45 Console Management
• 2 x Stack
• 38.7Mpps Stack Forwarding Rate for 64-byte Packet
• 13.1Mpps Forwarding Rate
• (2 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC) Uplink expansion slots 12K MAC Addresses
• 128MB standard memory
• 16MB flash memory
1000 access control entries (ACEs) are supported
Identity-based network services with 802.1x and extensions