The HDTVs is a high performance slim-profile antenna that can effectively receive UHF signals from distances of up to 50 miles. To achieve its groundbreaking performance, the HDTVs incorporates a host of leading-edge reception technologies. It provides an extremely high 20 to 1 front-to-back ratio, which enables it to efficiently capture signals received by its forward facing, high-gain antenna element while rejecting unwanted signals from the rear - a design that optimizes reception of reflected broadcast signals. The HDTVs provides versatile mounting flexibility to accommodate virtually any installation requirement. It is supplied with a mast mounting bracket and base that enable mounting in a wide variety of locations, such as on an exterior wall, roof, railing, or in an attic. The housing can even be painted to blend with any outdoor dÉcor.
Specifications: *CEA Color Code: Red *Avg. Beamwidth: 61º *Avg. VSWR across band: 1.3:1 *Avg. front-to-back ratio: 13dB *Avg. gain across band: 470-806 4.5dB *Operating bandwidth: VHF: Channels 2-13 UHF: Channels 14-69 *Range: Analog: Channels 14-69 up to 45 mi. Channels 7-13 up to 35 mi. Channels 2-6 up to 10 mi. Digital: Channels 14-69 up to 50 mi. Channels 7-13 up to 40 mi. Channels 2-6 up to 15 mi. Dimensions: 16” L x 16” W x 4” D.
* Can be installed on a roof or wall, on a balcony or in an attic
* Slim profile antenna receives both UHF and VHF local HD reception of channels 2-69
* Designed to capture reflected off-air HDTV and DTV broadcast signals that bounce off buildings
* High average return loss for better reception and performance
* High gain picks up further stations
Part Number 210-236