The HDTVa antenna is optimized for both UHF and VHF reception (channels 2-69). It solves the aesthetic challenge of integrating a log-periodic type element into an indoor antenna. The HDTVa is tuned for optimum HDTV reception with a unique design that utilizes log periodic elements and dipoles for receiving both UHF and VHF HDTV broadcasts, allowing you to receive more stations. Its high gain receives farther stations and its high back-to-front ratio rejects unwanted signals. Use the HDTVa to pick up more distant signals. It features an internal amplifier that boosts signal reception. The UHF antenna can be mounted vertically or horizontally to aid in better reception. AC adapter included.
Specifications: *Operating Bandwidth: VHF: Channels 2-13 UHF: Channels 14-69 *Output Impedance: 75 Ohms *Amplifier Gain: VHF: 12 dB UHF: 11 dB
*Dimensions: 13-1/2" W x 9-1/8" H x 16-1/2" D *Height with dipoles extended: 42”.
* Small footprint base takes up less space
* Connects easily to your set-top box or high-definition television
* Combines both UHF and VHF elements into one antenna
* UHF antenna can be mounted vertically or horizontally
* HDTVa high gain internal amplifier boosts signal reception
Part Number 210-232