Music from the film starring George Segal and Jacqueline Bisset.
What is included with your purchase?
The original vinyl release of this album, as well as a bonus CD transfer (which is included at no additional cost). This professional transfer, a legal reproduction by law, will contain track numbers just like any regular compact disc would have, along with sound quality far beyond what you would expect from a vinyl source.
The record is in mint condition! The sleeve is in very good condition!
Vinyl collectors: If the condition of the vinyl or jacket is a high concern of yours, please contact me for exact details before bidding. Also note, the artwork which accompanies this listing is a STOCK PHOTO and may differ from the actual item.
1. The From Who Is Killing The Great Chefs Of Europe? (Main Title) (02:19)
2. Well Done Louis (02:24)
3. Pesce! (03:06)
4. Bombe Richelieu (Natasha's Theme) (01:46)
5. Italian Soup (02:18)
6. They Hang Chefs, Don't They? (01:51)
7. Bombes Away / Natasha In Venice (Natasha's Theme) (02:10)
8. Natasha's Theme (Piano Solo: Henry Mancini) (02:14)
9. The Moveable Feast (01:10)
10. Late Night Call / The Gathering (Theme From "Who Is Killing The Great Chefs of Europe?") (02:14)
11. Fiery Finale (04:17)
Theme From "Who Is Killing The Great Chefs Of Europe?"
12. The Final Feast / The Confession (03:19)
13. Natasha's Theme (End Title) (02:23)
Music composed and conducted by Henry Mancini.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit my website at www.svoundtrack.com.
Svoundtrack: featuring soundtracks on compact disc, vinyl and cassette.