This is no ordinary game. By playing with Creatures, you will be taking part in one of the largest ever Artificial Life experiments. Not only will you be breeding your own unique artificial life forms, called Norns, but you will be able to connect your computer, through the internet, and form a part of a vast online world through which your Norns can wander at will.
Raise and train a troupe of cuddly virtual life creatures that live on the Capillata space ship. Because they have neural network brains, Norns can be taught right from wrong, but because they also have their own, individual personalities, they may not always do what you want (or even what you expect!).
- Breed your favorites and send them off to a friend or let them wander the internet at will!
- Huge new world - two and a half times as big as the world in Creatures 2
- Six separate environments, each with its own ecology
- A physics model supports slopes, gravity, friction, aerodynamics, and momentum.
- New interface with enhanced creature communication
- A huge community of users! Chat, discuss, exchange new objects at the Official Website.
*Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME or XP
*300Mb Disc Space
*64Mb System Memory
*16bit DirectX Compatible Sound And Display
New CD in factory-sealed case.
No returns on opened software. Please ask any questions prior to purchase.
Orders process usually within 2 business days.
To browse The Treasure Aisle, click the store link above right.
Bookmark us at: http://thetreasureaisle.com/