Ares Rising is a space combat simulation game which combines the action of space combat with strategic planning and a gripping plot. A branching storyline allows you to chart various courses to success and to replay the game in many different ways. You take responsibility for making alliances, purchasing equipment, and ultimately tipping the balance of power. Ares Rising brings together the best strategy, combat, resource allocation, and story telling elements to enable a degree of player freedom rarely achieved.
- Multiplayer action with head-to-head and team death match modes.
- Persistent characters allow you to build power, reputation and prestige through multiple game sessions.
- A combination of dog-fighting and strategic combat where proper consideration of advanced tactics and technologies count as much as hot dog piloting.
- Choose from a wide range of devastating tactical weapons including cloaks, auto-turrets, beam weapons, nuclear warheads, sensor drones and ship decoys, to name a few.
- All AI pilots work in wingmen groups. Employing squadron tactics and complex maneuvers will give you a distinct advantage.
*Windows 95, 98, Me only (Not XP compatible)
*Pentium 133MHz processor
*Windows 95 with DirectX 5.0 (included)
*16MB of RAM
*150MB hard drive space
*2X CD-ROM drive
*DirectX certified sound and video card
*Microsoft or 100% compatible mouse
*Pentium 200MHz or higher or K6 3D
*32MB of RAM
*200MB hard drive space
*12X CD-ROM drive
*D3D supporting video card with graphics acceleration
*Digital audio compatible sound card