Laserdarts GOLDEN WIDOW Soft Tip Darts - Free Shipping
CONSTRUCTION: The manufacturing process begins with a billet of high-density tungsten. First, the billet is center-ground and shaped. Then, the point and shaft cavities are drilled and threaded. The barrel design gives you the best of both worlds… Slightly front-weighted for stability and increased accuracy and a slim profile for more precise dart patterns. The process of applying grooves or knurling (for grip and release) is now begun. After all tooling is completed, the barrel is re-checked for proper weight.
• Barrels: High Density Tungsten - Slim Front-Weighted Design - 3 layered "gold" coatings
• Styles: "Back-Cut" Grooves for grip or Deep Grooved & Knurled Design
• Tips: 2ba
• Shafts: "Widows" are supplied with the unique "Spider Leg" shaft. Instead of slots, four high tensile strength wires are anchored in an aluminum base and covered with heat shrunk rubber to give a firm hold on the flight.
• Available Weights: 16, 18, & 20 GRAMS
• Case: Deluxe case with extra flights, shafts, tips, and a Dart Mechanic tool.