As an anti-oxidant, take 1 capsule a day with 1000 mg of vitamin c
To whiten the skin, take 1 capsule, twice a day with 1000 to 2000 mg of vitamin c each time
It is always best to consult your physician first before any taking any form of supplement
Sci Chem Lab 5927 Geiger Court, Carlsbad, CA.
Some Facts about Cysteine
--Ishigaki's major addition to its new & better formula--
Cysteine and Glutathione Production
Cysteine, along with Glutamic acid and Glycine make up the tripeptide, Glutathione, which is an important antioxidant, detoxifying chemical compounds, peroxides, and protecting cells from free radical damage. Levels of Glutathione decrease after age 40 and low levels are associated with increasing the aging process. Excessive alcohol, acetaminophen, and cigarette smoke deplete Glutathione levels. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine may be even more effective in raising Glutathione levels in the lungs, kidneys, liver and bone marrow, then L-Cysteine or even L-Glutathione supplementation. (Also take ALA). By boosting the Glutathione levels, anti-aging effects are have been noted, such as the reduced appearance of "age spots"
WHAT IS CYSTEINE?
Cysteine is a conditionally indispensable sulfur amino acid. Although it is formed in the body from Methionine, insufficient amounts are synthesized - even in healthy individuals. Severely traumatized patients, and especially burn patients, require increased amounts of Cysteine for metabolic -nutritional needs. Cysteine is a constituent of Glutathione and Coenzyme A, a precursor for Taurine, and converts to Cystine in the body, which is made up of two Cysteine molecules. Since Cysteine is more reactive than Cystine, it is generally more often recommended for biochemical support.
Cysteine has antioxidant properties reacting with free radicals and peroxides, and chelating with heavy metals. It helps detoxify the liver and protects the liver and brain, and possibly the kidneys and bladder as well, from the harmful toxic compounds in alcohol, drugs, cigarette smoke, & radiation and chemical therapy. (N-Acetyl- L-Cysteine given to those taking chemotherapy -in doses of 1-2 grams per day- helped prevent against nausea and vomiting).
Cysteine, part of the Cystine molecule, is found in alpha-keratin, the main protein in hair, skin and nails, and it is involved in cartilage and collagen production for healthy joints and youthful skin.
Deficiencies have been noted in those with food and chemical sensitivities, and when the body is under severe stress with increased catabolic rates. Low levels of Cysteine are often noted in these patients and they have insufficient amounts for Glutathione synthesis. Burn patients, and those with sepsis and impaired immune system diseases, have increased oxidative damage to cells, and Glutathione is necessary to help prevent the free radical damage and help improve tissue repair and immune function.
Cysteine supplementation has had some beneficial effects on children who have the rare, congenital sun-sensitive disorder called Erythropoietic Porphyria. These individuals have exceptional photosensitivity and have been administered L-Cysteine in place of beta-carotene with positive results.
Oral supplementation has been more effective than parental administration in raising Cysteine levels.
Because this is a highly reactive compound, L-Cysteine should be stored in a dark glass container to protect its integrity. Montiff supplies L-Cysteine in brown glass bottles.
Vitamin B-6 is necessary for proper metabolism and Vitamins B-12 and Folic acid are important to prevent the abnormal metabolite Homocysteine from forming; therefore a B complex, such as Montiff B-Complete or B-Long is recommended.
Cysteine works best when taken with Vitamin E and Selenium. For those requiring broad-spectrum protection against free radical damage, Montiff Super Antioxidant Formula is recommended, which includes N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Vitamin E, Selenium, Folic acid, B-12, plus Taurine, Glutathione and other important antioxidants.
Glutathione is a master anti-oxidant, and a very effective whitening agent if taken in greater dosage
1. One of the more popular benefits of taking glutathione is that it cleanses the liver; and being an anti-oxidant, it rids the body of free radicals that contribute to aging and sicknesses.
2. The advisable dosage of glutathione as anti-oxidant is 10-20mg per kilogram of body weight. In order to use as a skin whitening agent, it has to be taken at a dosage of 20-40mg per kilogram of body weight. For instance, 50kg x 20mg = 1000mg. It has to be taken with an appropriate amount of vitamin c to be able to maximize its whitening effect, which as advised, is double the amount of your glutathione intake. As a precaution, please consult your doctor first before taking any kind of supplement.
3. On average, the first 3 months use of glutathione builds its foundation in your body and you will experience lightening gradually, speed normally depends on your metabolism and body chemical functioning. For some the results take longer. As you lighten you will notice that your skin is shinier and healthier than before.
4. It is advisable to take glutathione with meals and one taking it should try to avoid liquor or any alcoholic drink. It is also advisable to put on sunblock cream and lotion for the face and body.
Whitens the skin
Lightens dark spots
Gives a rosy white glow
Detoxifies the liver
See results between 1 and 3 months, depending on skin condition.
At Skin Perfect Essentials, we guarantee that all our products are 100% AUTHENTIC, GENUINE and ORIGINAL. If you feel and think that the product you got is not original, we would be glad to accept your returns and refund your payment.
* The request for refund should be made 10 days after receiving the product.
* We will not honor returns with no request for refund made.
* We will refund payment upon the receipt of the returned products.
* We would only refund the cost for the unopened items.
* The customer should handle the shipping cost of the product.
* The customer should handle the shipping cost on returning the products.
* The customer should include the waybill and stamps attached to the product when returning.
* The customer should pack the items securely to avoid any damage to the items.
Skin Perfect Essentials is committed on giving 100% satisfaction to every client.
Therefore, We add Guarantee that all orders will be delivered.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Packages with Custom Clearance Problem will be Replaced.
Order your products from us and have a worry free online-shopping!
Orders are processed and prepared upon the receipt of the order. Turnaround time only takes a couple of hours and the orders are shipped the same day of the approval of the payment. Being a Big Company, we have a tie up Courier and a ship-anytime agreement with the Postal Corporation so we can ship orders anytime of the day, any day of the week.
As soon as we ship your order, we will notify you via e-mail. You will receive a tracking number which you can use to track your order online with the Online Tracking Site that will also be provided to you. We use Express Mail to ship International Orders and Shipping normally takes 7-10 working days, if there will be delays we will notify you.
We will continue to monitor your orders until it reaches you. We will be glad to be of assistance if there would be any problem on shipment. Just contact us and let us know.
Customers will also be responsible for custom taxes and duties in their countries. IF THERE WOULD BE ANY.
Information provided within this listing is intended to be used as general information only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, is not be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by FDA/BFAD. You are solely responsible for the proper use of products offered by our store, so PLEASE DO NOT OVERDOSE. If you think or feel that you are not suited for take the pills, please consult a qualified physician before taking.
FOR INQUIRIES, QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS:
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org