For Sale: Brand new original series Martin Classic MC 89 Fly Fishing Reel.
These reels were made in the U.S.A. and is engineered to handle #7,8 or 9
weight lines, with 100 yds backing.
All Martin Classic MC Series Reels share the following quality features:
• Smooth cam-operated adjustable drag is easily reversed for left-hand operation.
• Fine-tooth drag gear and pawl of long-wearing cadmium plated steel.
• Hardened stainless steel spindle is screw-locked to reel back ensuring centering.
• Stainless steel coil drag spring for longer life.
• Quick-change push-button release spool
• Rim-contro spool allowing you to apply extra drag pressure by ''palming'' the
spool with your free hand to give extra control.
• Counter-balanced spool, increases stability of the reel when the spool rotates at high speed.
• Ventilated aluminum spool with extra strength, machined hubs.
• Plated line guides and posts and stainless steel screw.
• Ultralight-weight frame is made of high strength aluminum alloy, protected by a hard finish.
• Machined reel foot fits even the thinnest rod hardware.