Antiques Roadshow Announces Summer 2008 Tour
PBS Series Seeks 80,000 Hidden Treasures Across America.
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW's 2008 Tour features a series of local events at which top appraisers offer the public free evaluations of antiques and collectibles -- revealing the often surprising history and value of these items. Programs taped in Chattanooga and other locations will make up ROADSHOW's thirteenth broadcast season on PBS, airing in 2009. You should receive your tickets by mail approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Please note the following:
- The event will be held at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
- Details about the Chattanooga event, including directions and parking information, can be found on the PBS website.
- Each ticket holder may bring two items for appraisal. Stamps, paper currency, coins, vehicles, and glass fire extinguishers cannot be appraised.
- Your items must fit through a standard door. Also, you may have to use a passenger elevator or escalator.
- Your tickets will be for a designated time - 3pm. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the entrance time printed on your ticket.
- Please be aware that you will have to stand in line before your appraisals. If you have difficulty standing for long periods of time, please bring a small, lightweight, portable chair or wheelchair.
You also can read answers to frequently asked questions on the PBS website.
We look forward to seeing you and your items at the event!
Chattanooga Convention Center 1150 Carter Street Chattanooga, TN 37401 www.chattconvention.org
Sincerely, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW
USPS Priority shipping with tracking and insurance.