• You are buying a Tube of High Quality Authentic Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment Formula as pictured
• Volume: 7g
• Dermatix Ultra is an advanced scar formula that is clinically proven effective in the management of scars. It has the innovative CPX(cyclopentasiloxane) technology for improved effects in flattening and softening scars and contains a unique ingredient of Vitamin C which gives the benefit of photoprotection and skin lightening. This makes it feel soft and light on the skin. it does not have to be masssaged, is quick-drying and cosmetics can be applied over it.
• Dermatix Ultra's high grade of skin conditioning agent heals your scar without the greasy tacky feel upon application. It leaves a soft, silky and clean feel when applied to the skin.
• Dermatix works best on elevated scars (hypertrophic and keloid not older than 2 years), after the wound has healed and closed. These may include scars resulting from surgery, burns, cuts, accidents, scratches, insect bites, etc.
• Proven efficacy in flattening, softening and lightening scars
• Innovative formula with CPX technology & unique Vitamin C
• Convenience with elegant, quick drying formulation
• Excellent cosmetic properties: smooth and silky feel, transparent & odourless
• Easy to apply
• Safe to use, even for children
• Recommended by plastic surgeons
• Dermatix is not indicated for the treatment of depressed scars, such as those resulting from acne or chickenpox
• How to use:
1. Apply it twice daily (morning and evening
2. It must only be applied on dry, intact skin. If you have a scar from surgery, ensure that the wound has healed first before applying it. This is typically 10-14 days after surgery. Clean the area with mild soap and water. Pat dry after cleansing.
3. Place a pea-size amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread thinly over the whole affected area. A pea-size amount is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
4. Allow to dry for a few minutes. Once dry, Dermatix Ultra may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
5. Initial improvement may be observed after 8 weeks of continued use. For major or bigger scars it may take 3 to 6 months or more to experience the full benefits of Dermatix
6. Dermatix works better on new scars. However, you should only start the treatment of your scar once the wound has closed, typically 10-14 days after the injury occurred.
7. Dermatix should not be applied on open or wet wounds.
8. Dermatix should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or applied too close to the eyes.
9. Dermatix should not be used concurrently with other skin medications without the advice of your doctor.
10. Dermatix has been used in children. Generally, Dermatix does not cause redness, pain or irritation to the skin. If any side effect occurs, consult your pharmacists or doctor immediately.
11. With regular and proper use of Dermatix, your scar will lighten, soften and flatten over time. Dermatix can also reduce itchiness and pain.
• Other important reminders:
• Scars may take up to 18 months to flatten and fade after injury. Some never go away.
• To make Dermatix Ultra work efficaciously and to experience its full benefits, it is important that you follow the treatment regimen of twice daily application.
• Dermatix Ultra will stay on your skin and take care of your scar for 12 hours.
• Don't waste Dermatix Ultra by applying too much. A very small amount just to cover your scar will be sufficient to make it work. If you apply too much it will just take longer to dry.
• Before starting the treatment with Dermatix Ultra, take a picture of your scar. For a big scar you may want to measure its height as well. This will give you a benchmark to track the progress of how your scar fades.
• Take good care during stretching and strengthening exercises, because the skin which has already been damaged is extremely sensitive.
• Fresh stock valid for 2017 or beyond
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea