Convenience & Peace of Mind
Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-934L Wireless N Day/Night home network camera, with built-in IR LEDs that enable you to see what is going on even when there is little or no light up to 5 meters (16.4 feet). It's also compatible with the mydlink portal (mydlink.com)--allowing you to easily and securely view and manage the camera from virtually anywhere over the Internet. With its small size and easy installation, the DCS-934L is a discreet and flexible way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time--even on an Android smartphone or Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing--there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses.
Smaller than your average wallet, the DCS-934L is the perfect camera for your home or small office. The built-in IR LEDs let you see when there is little or no light, perfect for night surveillance. Built with a compact design with integrated antenna, you can place the DCS-934L virtually anywhere, even in the smallest corners of your home. Setup a camera near your entryway or in any room to monitor what is happening around the house, day and night.
Night Time Viewing
The DCS-934L provides around-the-clock surveillance with night vision capability, allowing you to see up to 15 feet in complete darkness. Whether you're using your camera for home surveillance or to keep an eye on your loved ones, the DCS-934L gives you the peace of mind you deserve.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
With the mydlink Lite app for iPhone and Android, you can quickly and easily see your camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection. No more guessing what's going on at your house while you're away. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go... even if you don't have access to a computer.
Motion Activated Email Alerts
Built with motion sensing technology, the DCS-934L is capable of triggering instant e-mail alerts and auto-recording based on changes within your camera's environment. The intuitive mydlink interface allows you to quickly customize your camera's settings, so you can have full control of how and when you want to be alerted. Easily setup watch-zones to be instantly notified if your camera detects strange activity.
Getting Started Is Easy
Think home surveillance is too difficult to set up? Think again. D-Link's mydlink-enabled network cameras were designed to be installed by people just like you--not IT experts. You'll be surprised how easily and quickly your network cameras will be up and running--ready to connect you to your home, ready to monitor what matters most, ready to deliver priceless peace of mind.
1. Connect the camera to your existing Wi-Fi network.
2. Run the short installation wizard on your PC.
3. Log into mydlink.com to see and hear what's going on in your home in real time--it's that simple.
• Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup
• Easily view and manage you camera from mydlink.com
• Compact design with night vision that lets you view 24/7
• Wireless connectivity
• Ready to use in 3 simple steps
• Works with the mydlink iPhone or Android app for on-the go viewing
• Video features: Adjustable image size and quality; time stamp and text overlay; flip and Mirror
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X (v10.4)
• Web browser: Internet Explorer v6.0 or above, Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4, Google Chrome v2, Java
• Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
• Wired connectivity: 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• Digital zoom: Up to 4x
• View angle: Horizontal -- 45.3 degrees; Vertical -- 34.5 degrees; Diagonal -- 54.9 degrees
• Network protocol: IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP; DHCP Client; NTP Client (D-Link); DNS Client; DDNS Client (Dynds and D-Link); SMTP Client; FTP Client; HTTP Server; PPPoE; UPnP Port Forwarding; LLTD
• Video Codecs: MJPEG, JPEG for Still Images
• Video Features: Adjustable image size and quality, Time stamp and text overlay, Flip and Mirror
• Resolution: 640 x 480 at up to 20 fps, 320 x 240 at up to 30 fps, 160 x 120 at up to 30 fps
• Lens: Focal length: 5.01 mm, F2.8
• Sensor; VGA 1/5 inch CMOS Sensor, Removable IR-Cut filter: auto/schedule/manual
• IR LED: 5 meter illumination distance
• Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux @ F2.8, B/W: 0 Lux with IR LED on
• Power: Input: 100-249 V AC, 50/60Hz, Output: 5 V DC, 1.2A, External AC-to-DC switching power adapter
Inside The Box:
• Wireless N Network Camera; CAT5 Ethernet cable; power adapter; camera base and mounting kit; quick installation guide