Improve your health and the ambience and air quality of your home with a Himalayan Salt Lamp. Electronic devices like Computers, TVs, Microwaves, and other household and daily use items create positive ions which can worsen problems like allergies, and create stress and sleep trouble. Himalayan Salt when heated helps release Negative Ions into the air and can neutralize positive ions when they bond together which helps to cleanse the air. Small amounts of water vapor is present in the air and can carry things like mold, bacteria, and allergens. Salt lamps attract this water vapor and the things it carries to its surface and removes them from the air. These Lamps provide a beautiful soothing ambience while cleansing the air in your home or office.
Complete with 110V light fixture, toggle switch and special heat-resistant bulb.
12 Inch Wood Base
UL Certified Electrical Cord
*Releases negative Ions into the Air
*Improves Air Quality
*Soothing for Allergies
*Great for Subtle Bedroom Lighting
*Great as a Night Light
HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT LAMP SIZE
1 lb of Salt will filter approximately a 4×4 Area of a Room