MY NEW FILING TECHNIQUE IS UNSTOPPABLE IN: "HORSE RACES"
Self-published comic by David Rees (Get Your War On, My New Fighting Technique is Unstoppable). This one's out of print and contains the entire "Horse Races" storyline.
From the publisher:
"Welcome back to the outrageous clip-art world of David Rees. His cult hit comic, Get Your War On, turned him into an underground phenomenon. His trash-talking karate comic, My New Fighting Technique Is Unstoppable, made him a publishing sensation.
Now, combining Rees's trademark gangsta vocabulary with the merciless absurdity (and eerie, quotidian accuracy) of Office Space and an uproariously profane sense of humor, Rees unleashes his volatile energy on a new comic that brings back the foul-mouthed cubicle slaves who starred in Get Your War On to (panel by panel) knock Dilbert on his ass and establish Rees as the Lenny Bruce of clockwatchers.
Author Biography: David Rees is the author of the cult hit comic books Get Your War On, all royalties for which were donated to the Adopt-a-Minefield charity, and My New Fighting Technique Is Unstoppable. He draws a clip-art comic that appears in every issue of Rolling Stone, plays in the band Skeleton Killers, and works the occasional temp job."
- 8½ × 5½"
- 44 pages, cardstock covers
- original retail price: $5.95
- condition is very good
- published by David Rees, 2003 (1st printing)
CONDITION varies on items in the Dollar Bin. Generally speaking, they're in very good condition; many are in excellent condition and some less so. If there's any extraordinary wear or what have you I'll do my best to say so. Please enlarge the images for a closer look.
• Shipping within North America is always a flat rate of $4.99 regardless of the number of items! For Canada it's $5.99!
• International customers are always welcome. Please contact me with a list of the items you want and I'll send an invoice for the total with shipping.
• Other info may be found in the Poopsheet Shop FAQ.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting the Poopsheet Shop! For more great items like this navigate on over to http://poopsheetshop.com
[minicomic, minicomics, minicomix, mini-comic, mini-comics, mini-comix, small press comics, underground comix, UG comix, newave comix, self-published]