This is one of the coolest pieces we offer from the Argon Empire Archives. Standing at a little over 8 inches tall, this prop looks like it literally jumped off the screen and into your hands. Audrey’s head and stem are made of solid resin and have been professionally painted using an airbrush. The sculpt itself was made using several reference photos of the Audrey 2 “baby” prop that was used in the movie “Little Shop of Horrors”.
No expense was spared to bring you the most accurate prop possible short of steeling one off the set of the movie. We went so far as to research and acquire the correct vintage Maxwell House coffee can. Many different designs of this coffee can were produced but to find the correct one with the exact same art work as seen in the movie is quite rare. (Just the vintage can in this good condition was a little pricy)
I personally guarantee that this particular prop will attract an obscene amount of attention. If I seem to be rambling on and on about this prop it’s because its one of the most interesting and accurate pieces I have ever owned.
*Due to the intricate packing required, shipping will be a little higher than normal.*
Terms and Conditions of Argon Empire:
1. We only ship to addresses in the continental United States. No international buyers.
2. We accept instant payments through PayPal. All instant payment orders will be shipped out the next business day.
3. Prices are negotiable, all reasonable offers or trades will be considered. Email offers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All orders will be shipped via USPS 3day priority and fully insured unless stated in the listing. FREE SHIPPING orders ship via USPS non-priority with delivery confirmation. No exceptions. Our shipping department packs all of our products carefully to insure safe delivery to you.
5. We may combine shipping for multiple item purchases. If you are ordering more than one item and wish to combine shipping, contact us BEFORE payment via email email@example.com.
6. All sales are final. Please ask all questions on any product before purchase.