* If your hiking, boating, or on a road trip, you can find your way with the GPS100 global positioning system from Cobra.
* The Cobra GPS100 is water proof, easy to use and twice as fast as other brands.
* 18 parallel channel GPS continuously tracks and uses up to 18 satellites to compute and update user's position giving the quickest acquisition time of any handheld recreational GPS receiver available today!
* Stores up to 500 waypoints with names and symbols
* Create 1 route with up to 50 waypoints.
* Automatically tracks your travel with up to 2,000 log points.
* Save up to 10 tracks from the track log with the ability to navigate the track path in both forward and reverse.
* Choose from up to 100 map datums to compare with a paper map or other navigational reference.
* Choose from 18 position formats used to display the location coordinates.
* Selectable data fields lets the user display up to 5 fields about their position or navigation chosen from: Accuracy, Average Speed, Bearing, Date, Destination, Elevation, ETA, Location, Maximum Speed, Odometer, Power, Speed, Time, Trip Odometer, Trip Time.
* User Guide and Quick Reference Guide support 8 languages including Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
Also features compass, altimeter, clock, indefinite user data storage.