Manual - Bilingual (Chinese & English)
Game - English
Brand new, sealed in original box
The year is 2552. Planet Earth still exists, but overpopulation has forced many of her former residents to colonize other worlds. Faster-than-light travel is now a reality, and Earth's unified government, through the United Nations Space Command, has put its full weight behind the colonization effort; millions of humans now live on habitable planets in other solar systems. A keystone of humanity's colonization efforts is the planet Reach, an interstellar naval yard that builds colony ships for civilians and warships for the UNSC's armed forces. Conveniently close to Earth, Reach is also a hub of scientific and military activity.
Thirty-two years ago, contact with the outer colony Harvest was lost. A battlegroup sent to investigate was almost completely destroyed; only one badly damaged ship returned to Reach. Its crew told of a seemingly unstoppable alien warship that had effortlessly annihilated their forces.
- Control a character during massive firefights as you eliminate as many Covenant soldiers as possible
- Engage in guerilla warfare against the enemy, using whatever is at your disposal on the station
- Use your tactics skills to command squads and eliminate the enemy
- Role-based team & multiplayer combat with over 25 characters onscreen at a time
- A wide variety of vehicles & locations designed in perfect detail
- actual product
Package will be sent via Canada Post with tracking and insurance.
Combined shipping available.
Will ship to Paypal confirmed address only.
Buyers, from countries other than Canada, are responsible for ALL duties, taxes and any other import fees for their country. It is best to check with your local authorities BEFORE ordering.