Description: 15x36 Full Package
More Description: 15' x 36" Easy Set™ Above Ground Swimming Pool Package Specifications & Features:
Brand new and 1st quality! We never sell refurbs, seconds or customer returns.
Each 15' x 36" Easy Set™ Pool "Package" includes:
(1) 15'x 36" Easy Set™ Pool
(1) Set-up & maintenance DVD
(1) 800 gal/hr (3028 L/hr) water filtration pump
(1) Filtration pump water filter cartridge
(1) Automatic Surface Skimmer. Removes leaves and other floating debris automatically
(1) Fitted Pool Cover
(1) Ground cloth
(1) 36" A-frame ladder with high impact plastic steps and a rust-resistant coated steel frame
(1) Pool maintenance kit that includes a lightweight aluminum pool sweep/skimmer and a pool vacuum
(1) Limited warranty from the manufacturer, Intex®. The pool liner has a 90 day warranty against manufacturer's defects and the pool filtration pump has a 1-year warranty. Any warranty claim must be submitted to the manufacturer. For warranty inquiries please call the Intex Consumer Hot line at 1-800-234-6839, monday thru friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time
(Infinite) Hours of refreshingly fun family activity and enjoyment
15 ft diameter x 36" (3.0 ft) height
Super easy set-up! Ready for water in 15 minutes!
Water capacity: 2,822 gallons (10,680 L) at 80% full.
No tools needed to set up the pool.
Stronger construction - SUPER-TOUGH™ 30 gauge sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength & durability - 2 outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement!
More durability - Made with SUPER-TOUGH™ Plastic, a high density molecular PVC plastic that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water; also highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlught. This hybrid plastic allows more air pressure for rigidity.
No sand required - all you need is level ground
Great for adults and kids (children should always be supervised by a competent adult).
Drains conveniently! Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
Very affordable and much easier to set up and disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool.
An additional benefit of buying an Intex® above ground pool is the knowledge that there is a staff of well trained, in-house consumer service agents ready to answer your questions or assist you should any issues arise after your purchase. For help, simply call the Intex Consumer Hot line at 1-800-234-6839, monday thru friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time.