Description: 18x42 Full Package
Product Specs: 18' x 42"
More Description: 18' x 42" Easy Set™ Above Ground Swimming Pool Specifications & Features:
Brand new and 1st quality! We never sell refurbs, seconds or customer returns.
Each 18' x 42" Easy Set™ Pool "Package" includes:
(1) 18' x 42" Easy Set swimming pool
(1) Improved 1,500 gallon per hour water filtration pump (120 volt) that removes floating debris and facilitates water circulation
(1) Filtration pump water filter cartridge
(1) 19 ft Ground Cloth (not shown in main 18' x 42" Easy Set pool image)
(1) 18 ft Fitted Pool Cover (not shown in main 18' x 42" Easy Set pool image)
(1) 42 inch Pool Ladder with high impact plastic steps and a coated steel frame
(1) Deluxe maintenance Kit that includes a lightweight aluminum pool sweep and vacuum (not shown in main 18' x 42" Easy Set pool image)
(1) Automatic surface debris skimmer that works with the pool filtration pump to save you maintenance time (not shown in main 18' x 42" Easy Set pool image)
(1) Set-up and maintenance DVD
(1) Limited warranty from the manufacturer, Intex®. The pool liner has a 90 day warranty against manufacturer's defects and the pool filtration pump has a 1-year warranty. Any warranty claim must be submitted to the manufacturer. For warranty inquiries please call the Intex Consumer Hot line at 1-800-234-6839, monday thru friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time.
(Infinite) Hours of refreshingly fun family activity and enjoyment
18 ft diameter x 42" (3.5 ft) height
Super easy set-up! Ready for water in 30 minutes!
Water capacity: 4,786 gallons (18,115 L) at 80% full.
No tools needed to set up the pool.
Stronger construction - SUPER-TOUGH™ 30 gauge sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength & durability - 2 outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement!
More durability - Made with SUPER-TOUGH™ Plastic, a high density molecular PVC plastic that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water; also highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlught. This hybrid plastic allows more air pressure for rigidity.
No sand required - all you need is level ground
Great for adults and kids (children should always be supervised by a competent adult).
Drains conveniently! Drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
Very affordable and much easier to set up and disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool.
An additional benefit of buying an Intex® above ground pool is the knowledge that there is a staff of well trained, in-house consumer service agents ready to answer your questions or assist you should any issues arise after your purchase. For help, simply call the Intex Consumer Hot line at 1-800-234-6839, monday thru friday, 9am to 5pm Pacific time.