Ever dropped your cellphone from a shirtpocket just to have it bounce off the ground?....or fall into water?...or slapped your digital camera against something while swinging it from the wrist strap? You can now protect your valuable electronic investment with the Slider 10 digital camera/cellphone case.
Designed for digital cameras this exceptional camera case also works just as well in protecting many cellphones. High density foam, soft tricot lining, and Hypalon provide outstanding protection; while the smooth micro fiber exterior and brushed metal features create a sense of unique style.
Protect your expensive digital cam or cell investment with this sleek, compact case from Lowepro
- Front and back material: High-density, water-resistant EVA foam microfiber with stretch side gussets provide superior protection from a direct impact all in one compact pouch
- Contoured design allows cameras and cellphones to be easily inserted and removed
- Soft tricot interior lining protects the cam/cell case and LCD screen from scratching
- The Hypalon security strap and magnetic clasp firmly holds the cam or cell in place
- Rugged stainless steel clip gives the strength, security and flexibility to hang the case from a belt, backpack (clipped inside or out) or the side of a purse
- The Slider 10 is just not designed to hang from a belt at your side. The easily removeable stainless steel clip design provides a slim, compact solution for carrying the Slider 10 in a pocket, purse or backpack without scratching other items
- The elastic side gussets accommodate many different sized cameras and cells
- Size: (interior dimensions): 2.1"W x 0.8"D x 4.0"H
- Available colors: red
Remember because of the elastic side gussets the Slider 10 will stretch to fit many digitals or cells. The more snug the fit, the more secure and protected your camera or cell will be. Measure your cell or camera to ensure it will fit.
The superbly-built Slider 10 will give you many years of reliable service by protecting your expensive digital or cell investment. A necessary addition to your outdoor equipment if you plan any treks in the outback!