Of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which makes Shea Butter far more superior than Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins need to make skin look and feel smother, softer and most importantly, healthier. It's therapeutic properties protect skin from wind, cold, sun and helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough damaged skin.
1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling of arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolourations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
7. Great for breastfeeding moms, soothes sore/cracked nipples.