NEW 2017 COLOR
An array of grey shades mixed with a hint of white, make this layered print of rick rack, pine trees and snowflakes just perfect for any pair of slippers. This is a medium weight of polyester.
UNISEX - Same as Ladies size 12
Measuring from longest toe to back of heel. (These measurements are very close to shoe size in CAN/US measurements.
Length: 11 inches
Metric: 28 cm
Weight: 8.0 oz
Metric: 210 g
Each pair of slippers is handcrafted in the moccasin style. They are all unique and one of a kind. The main slipper is made from heavy weight recycled denim. Polar/Igloo polyester fleece has been used for the lining, the decorative fringed top (which are all snipped by hand) and also around the toe. Leather soles are well stitched onto the slipper. There are 5 layers on the bottom of the slipper which consists of leather, denim, quilt batting, polyester-wool blanketing and finally the fleece. An attractive metal decal, labels from brand name jeans or the stitching from the pockets are used in the toe area.
What makes these slippers so wonderful is that they are:
- fully machine washable and air dryable (do not use clothes dryer)
- very comfortable as they shape to your foot
- warm and cozy, but allow your feet to breathe so they won’t sweat
- fashionable as almost everyone wears denim
- durable as denim is a sturdy material and with the leather soles, they will last you two years depending upon use
- non allergenic as there is no fur that will fall off
- unique as there are no two pairs of slippers the same
- that they will stretch a little with wear but when they are washed, they go will go back to their original size