This is a small lot of vintage jewelry. All pieces are pictured below.
1) Stick pin (hat pin?), gold tone with a large dark green simulated emerald. It was hard to get a good photo of this stones color..it is a very pretty dark green. Unmarked. 3 3/8" long.
2) Black and silver tone flower screw back earrings with clear rhinestones. A small amount of black enamel loss on outside edges, would be very easy to touch up. Approx. 3/4" diameter.
3) Round gold tone brooch/pin with clear rhinestones. Raised florals on gold, rhinestones in the center. Unmarked. I don't think this was an expensive piece as new...you can see where the circle of gold connects. Even so it's a pretty little pin. The rhinestones are prong set. 1 1/4" diameter.
4) Tie tac (scarf pin?), Single simulated pearl on silver tone post. Has a chain with a small eye shaped piece on the end.Very nice condition, unmarked.
5) Teardrop earrings and pendant set. Earrings are screw back. Alternating rhinestones and simulated pearls set in gold tone. The earrings each have a single larger rhinestone set on the post. The pendant does not have it's jump ring for a chain to run through..an easy thing to replace. Pendant is nearly 1 1/8" long and 1/2" wide. Earrings hang 1 3/8" from post. Simple and lovely.
Shipping by USPS First Class with insurance.
*You may view my sales terms by clicking on the terms link at the bottom of this page.