Sony finally presents the all new 2007 PSP Slim & Light (PlayStation Portable) in Rose Pink. The New version of the PSP / PlayStation Portable, officially known as the PSP-2000. The new PSP Slim is 33% lighter (reduced to 189 grams from 280 grams) and 19% slimmer than the original PSP system.
New hardware features are as follows:* Better Wi-Fi connection
* Faster loading times by storing UMD data in temporary memory.
* Internal memory (RAM) increase from 32 MB to 64 MB
* Improved battery life due to lower power consumption, and battery recharge over the USB data connection. However the old, higher-capacity PSP battery will still be compatible and using it will give an increased battery life, but the battery cover will not close when using the old battery due to the larger size.
* Weight has been reduced by 33%
* Unit is 19% narrower (slimmer) in thickness
* A video-out port for displaying on a TV.
* Improved responsiveness of d-pad and buttons
* WiFi switch moved to the top of the console.
* New UMD loading tray design.
* Removal of the infra-red port.
* Speakers repositioned on the front of the PSP near the top of the screen.
* Memory Stick slot has been relocated
This is a Japanese region coded PSP. While it will play all region games (all US, European, Asian games), it will only play back region 2 UMD movies (DOES NOT playback US UMD movies). Operation manual is in Japanese but actual operation can be switched from Japanese to English at the start up screen. We only ship the latest firmwared PSP and we will not be able to find a specific firmwared PSP.