Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-70mm lens
Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-70mm lens : As the new standard for digital SLR cameras, DT lenses are ideally suited to digital SLR cameras such as the Konica Minolta Dynax 7D and Dynax 5D that are equipped with APS-C sized (23.5x15.7mm) CCDs. The Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-70mm lens will be available in September 2005. The Konica Minolta Dynax 5D uses an optical system ideally suited to a APS-C sized (23.5 x 15.7 mm) CCD, in addition to spherical lenses to reduce spherical aberrations, AD (anomalous dispersion) glass, and a special lens coating that reduces flare that can occur in digital SLR cameras. Effective Anti-Shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed 2 - 3 stops slower with Dynax digital SLR camera.
Konica Minolta - ADI flash metering
Using information obtained from the lens built-in distance encoder, Advanced Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering calculates the optimum exposure settings and flash brightness needed to obtain a beautiful image when using either the internal flash or external flash units such as the Konica Minolta Program Flash 5600HS(D) or 3600HS(D), and 2500(D). A round aperture makes it possible to enhance a defocused image with smooth grada- tions and depict a scene naturally, for example, sunshine filtering through foliage or grass glistening with morning dew.
Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-70mm specifications
- Focal length: 18-70mm
- Angle of view: 76 (18mm) - 23 (70mm)
- Aperture: Maximum: f/3.5(18mm) - 5.6 (70mm) Minimum: f/22(18mm)-36(70mm)
- Blades: 7-blade circular
- Optics: Construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Includes one AD (anomalous dispersion) glass elements and one Aspheric element.
- Focusing: AF motor: Camera body (coupler)
- Method: Front focusing
- Minimum focus distance: 0.38m
- Maximum magnification: 1/4
- Filter diameter: 55mm
- Lens hood: Petal-type hood with bayonet mount
- Dimensions: 66 (dia.) x 77 (length) mm
- Weight: 240g
- Lens mount: Minolta A mount
- Standard accessories: Front cap, Rear cap, Lens hood