QuickBooks Full Simple Start 2008 version is designed for new business with accounting. Simple Start does not handle inventory from other version to Simple Start or import from other accounting systems. Simple Start is designed as the first step, with new data. You can upgrade Simple Start 2008 however to the next version at any time as your business grows and have the Simple Start data transfer at any time.
* Start a new business with a new business checklist and other hands-on guidance tools
* Manage cash flow with three key steps
* Stay organized. Track the money flowing in and out of your business. Know who it comes from and where it goes. Simple Start keeps sales, expense, and customer information in one place, so it's easy to find what you need when you need it.
* Look more professional with easily–customized estimates and invoices. Get totals automatically, without writing formulas or doing math.
* Market the business - including tips and solutions for marketing when there’s no money for paid advertising
* Prepare for taxes, with checklists, FAQs, common deductions for business, and more!
* Create a business plan, with essentials of a good business plan, a sample of a successful business plan, and more.
* Simple to learn and use. Get started quickly. Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more. Plus, data you've tracked in Excel spreadsheets can be easily imported into Simple Start.
* Grows with your business. Simple Start is part of a family of small business products and services designed to help you do everything from process credit card transactions to track inventory. As your business grows and your needs change, Simple Start can grow with you.
Additional trial services:
* QuickBooks Checks - Save time. Keep better records. Look more professional.
* QuickBooks Payroll - Spend less time on payroll - and more time on business.